Monday, December 17, 2012

Some Announcements

First off, I would like to congratulate someone.  Aaron Connell, you are now officially part of the Guitar Hero band "The Double Dragons", composed of me, Ethan, Alex, and now you.  Perhaps sometime in the future I can host a small sleepover with just us four, and we can rock it out all night.

Second, thanks to the generous presents from my friends, I was finally able to obtain Minecraft.  And yes, it is both as obsessive, and as completely awesome as I thought it would be.  I know I told some of you I was worried it would be all slow and stuff, but I am happy to say that it works perfectly fine, and I have been having quite a good time with it.

Third, apparently I won something.  In Tech we were recommended to take part in a State-wide art competition between Schools, hosted by Schoolastic.  I figured, "Why the heck not?"  So I entered a poster I made in class for an Auto Show (apparently my teacher thought mine was better than most of the others that my class was doing, and was quite good), and kinda sat down and forgot about it.  Well apparently I got a "gold key"...which apparently is a really good thing.  I am now one out of 25 kids that have their entries sent to the official worldwide competition in New York, and have a chance at winning the whole thing.  For winning the original one, I get a medal or somethin...I dunno...anyways, yeah, I did something, I'm in a big competition, and whatever.   Moving on.

Finally, to discuss the next big event.  I'm sure many of you are wondering about the big summer blast I had last year.  Well fact is, I can't promise that.  While I would like to, I apparently am getting more and more liked, and have quite a large number of friends.  It's getting harder and harder to do these big events, especially since more may be in my future.  Especially with the amount this year, I'm not sure my parents are fond of doing it twice a year.  I will try, but I can't promise anything.

Anyways, see you guys again later!!!

3 comments:

  1. You liked my vocals that much?

    I thought I sounded like a dying sheep though I did get an A for effort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard singers who sound worse than dying sheep.

      Delete