Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days!

Yup, slipping this one in last minute.

This message is about the party, and it's actually a little more serious than usual.  Today, instead of covering an event, I want to get something across.

As I've mentioned before, the majority of the people that are coming have gone through hard times.  Being your host, I thought I should at least mention this.  If you've been going through rough times, and wish to speak to others who understand, just come talk to me.  I can guarantee that I can find at least ONE person who has gone through something similar to what you have, and will certainly be willing to talk about it.

Also, always feel willing to talk to me too.  Granted, most of you probably already knew of that possibility, but I want to get the point across.  As strange as it may seem, being the happy person all the time, I've gone through some PRETTY rough times myself.  I have dealt with depression, darkness, and all of that crap.  And trust me, I will be willing to drop whatever I am doing to help.  It's the least I can do for all of you who listened to my voice and were willing to have me as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment