Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2 Days!!!!

Hey guys, only 2 days left!!!

Now originally, I was going to spend this blog post thanking everyone who helped put this thing together, but plans have changed.  Allergies seem to be messing with me today, and my mind is absolutely fried.  Don't worry, this is the kind that will probably be gone by tomorrow morning, so it won't affect the party or anything.

The reason I'm switching post plans is that I want my thank-yous to be well thought out and meaningful.  With a mind as fried as this...I don't think I'll do you guys justice.  So, today I will be posting a much simpler post, and the one I was going to tomorrow.  A Summary of EVERYTHING.

Time: The earliest you can show up is 5 PM, the latest you can leave is 12 AM.  Show up anything between then you wish.  My dad will be taking any that absolutely need a ride back to their house on Saturday morning around 10:30.

Place: My house (if you don't know where it is, talk to me and I'll give you directions)

What to bring: Any game systems you have that I don't, and any DSs or 3DSs you may have.   Bring any controllers you can, and any games you think would be fun to play.  Presents are welcome, but don't feel like you have to get me something.  For those of you who are sleeping over and are male, if you plan on sleeping (for some reason that doesn't make sense in my brain), bring your own stuff.  All females sleeping over will be departing to Raina's room at midnight (parental reasons).  Other than these things, it doesn't matter.

Well, it's only two days now, so get ready for lots of excitement and awesomeness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment