Thursday, December 6, 2012

8 Days!!!

We have 8 days left....and yes...I'm advertising again...but it has to do with the party!




(Button pictures are not equivalent to actual size, which is a little bit smaller)

During the party, I will have all three of these button designs available for purchase.  It's only $1.50 per button, and you will get it right at the party.

However, there's a catch.  I can't just make one hundred buttons to make sure that there's enough for everyone.  I can only make them at Tech Center, and cannot just make a ton of buttons if I don't know they will sell.

So here's how it works.  If you want one, two, or all three of these buttons, message me on FB or email me before the party.  Give me which designs you want, and how many of them you want.  I will then be able to make the exact number needed, and have them all ready for you when you show up.

So yeah, if you wanna buttons, contact me, and I'll get them for you.   I will also accept any presents you get me as well XD

2 comments: