Wednesday, December 5, 2012

9 DAYS!!!!!

Wow...I can't believe it's only 9 days...I feel so unprepared...I didn't even finish invitations this year...

Anyways, today's release involve a special someone coming to this event.  Yup, Lauren's coming to the party!  Therefore, for those of you who have not met her yet, I am giving you plenty of time to prepare a proper interrogation.  And thus, I bring up some more rules.

1. Brandon, you are not allowed to troll her.  You can troll anyone else, including me, but not her.

2. You are not allowed to make fun of us because it's my party, and I say so :P .  HOWEVER, Clayton and Kaitlyn will be there, so you have my authority to make fun of them as MUCH as you please!

3.  Michaela, please don't join with her and tag-team stubborn me...dealing with you is difficult enough... -.-'

Oh, and in case you're worried that she's too sane...just don't worry about that.  All I'm gonna say.  Now excuse me, I have to add extra support to the walls and ceiling in case Rine has too much sugar again.

3 comments:

  1. So I cannot troll her... :(

    I guess that means anyone else can, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing as he has neither affirmed nor denied my suspicions...

      TACIT APPROVAL!!!!!

      Delete
  2. "In case."

    You're funny, Shyruni.

    ReplyDelete