Friday, December 7, 2012

1 Week!!!!

   Yup, only one week left until the event!  I could've said 7 days, but 1 Week sounds quicker, so we'll go with that.

   Unfortunately, I think I'm kinda out of tournament ideas and such.  While I want to have lots of fun events for you to partake in, I also want you guys to have free reign and to do what you wish.  I'm sure you each have different specific things you wish to do, so I don't plan on keeping any of you from that.

  To end the events, here's a summary of everything I'm currently planning on.

1. Monkey Invasion: 2-4 of us will have a 10 minute playthrough of Monkey Invasion, where it's us four versus only monkeys on the hardest mode possible, and with miniguns as the only available weapon. Yeah...we're gonna die...

2. Pokemon Tournament: A tournament in Pokemon Black/White/Black 2/White 2.  It will probably be the same style as last time, where everyone fights each other competitor once, and the person with the most victories wins.  The prize is a choice Shiny from my stash (bar a few that I am not willing to give up).

Those two are the ONLY events that will be happening for sure.  These next couple events I will do if demand is popular enough.

1. Brawl Tournament: A fighting tournament in Super Smash Bros brawl.   We have everything unlocked, so come at us with all you got!

2. Mario Kart Tournament: Involving the DS, of course.  First person to 100 points wins.

3. Majora's Mask Playthrough: If desired, I will play through the first part of Majora's Mask.  It should take no more than half an hour to do, and it gives a decent bit of storyline.

4. Chaotic/Maplestory/Magi-Nation Training Game: For those of you who don't know, I am a HUGE fan of trading gard games, and have quite a few different ones.  Don't worry about having cards or anything, I have enough in each of these games to create multiple decks.

5: Movie: If the group has a specific movie they would like to view, that would certainly be a possibility

And that's all of the possibles.  If one or more interests you MAKE SURE TO TELL ME.  It will not happen unless I am given prior notification so I can prepare for it.  Talk to me, message me on Facebook, or email me, whatever you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment