Tuesday, December 11, 2012

3 Days!!!

WHAT!!!???  THE PARTY IS IN THREE DAYS!!!???

Ahem...excuse the random freak out.  Yup, only three days now.

Now is when we start wrapping up the announcements and stuff, and actually get working on the preparations.

Today is about what I need from YOU guys.  As you are probably aware, I do not have all the different kinds of systems, and certainly not all of the best games.  Therefore, I'll take whatever I can get.  Here is what I would like from you guys.  Note that these are not presents or anything, just things I would like to borrow for the night.

Systems - PS3, XBOX 360, Gamecube
DS - If you have a DS, BRING IT.   We have Mario Kart DS, and if we could actually get 8 people in one race, that would be AWESOME.
Controllers - Any controllers for any systems
Games- Any games that you feel like bringing

That's all!  I mean...besides yourselves.  Yeh.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad I am not coming, eh?
    With all my systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing a laptop, 3ds, (failure of a) ds lite, and a few games... no, actually most b/c our wireless is not compatible with the Nintendo WFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you need a gamecube? The Wii is backwards compatible.

    Also if anyone has a WiiU you need to bring it!

    ReplyDelete