Sunday, December 9, 2012

5 Days!!!

Only 5 Days Left!!!!




Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I am PUMPED for this year's tournament.  And I mean PUMPED.

Last year's tournament was decent, but not as good as I had hoped.  We had an internet complication, Clayton didn't show up, and I failed miserably.  My team was still under construction, half of the pokemon I used were members from my old team!

This year is different.  Here's why:

1. We have Heath (Clayton's younger brother) added to the roster this year. (Don't worry, he's about Raina's age)
2. Clayton is coming.
3. My team has been FULLY prepared and ready for combat
4. There will be no online fights

Yeah, my hopes is that this tournament is the one that tops them all!

So, how do I think it will turn out?  Who do you think will win?  Well, that's the greatest part of this year.  I HONESTLY have no idea.  No one besides brother and sister knows each other's team, most of us have been training.  While I feel confident in my own team, I have no idea what everyone else is going to throw out.  So yeah...I have high hopes for this year!





4 comments:

  1. I still haven't started the last-minute training...

    Bye-bye sleep schedule that I never knew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange how there is a latios in the picture for the tournament considering you banned him...

    ReplyDelete