Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Schedule

Alright, so here's kind of how my schedule is every day now, just so you guys get an idea.

7:00 -8:00 A.M. Wake up, get ready
8:00-11:00 A.M. Work on School
11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. Leave for Tech Center, go to Tech Center, leave Tech Center
3:00 P.M.- 6:00 P.M. My Job

So yeah, my schedule is much busier than last year's.  Note that this is not EXACTLY how it is every day, but it's a good estimate.

Also, as it turns out, the online school misspell words on their quizzes too.  Fantastic.

4 comments:

  1. You like that troll face, don't you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's because I swear that's what's thing program is doing to me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, not leaving time for the game store or the Connells? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not on Thursdays, but Fridays and Saturdays work.

      Delete