Monday, September 3, 2012

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Hey guys, I have my own blog now!!!!   Surprising isn't it?  Oh...you're not surprised?  Well, never mind then.   Anyways, here I am, so let's get down to business.

First of all, why make a blog in the first place.  Reason NO. 1: Well, why not?  Reason NO. 2: I thought it would be fun to do.  Reason NO. 3:  This is the bigger reason.  In my mind, there's a big difference between having a Facebook page, and having a blog.   Having a friend on Facebook simply means you see their posts every morning on your Facebook check, like what they said, and forget about it within the next 15 seconds.  A blog is different.  When people visit your blog, they're not looking to increase their number of friends, or to get the most likes, they are there to hear about YOU.  To hear your experiences, to learn what you enjoy, to get to know you better.

This will not be like Facebook.  I will post on here frequently and truthfully, because I know that the people reading this actually CARE.  And as for the Author's Zone, that was designed to show our artistic skills.  This blog is different.  This blog's purpose is to show what's going on my life, to display my thoughts, and to continually ramble, as displayed by the name of the blog.   True, I will probably display some artistic work here and there, but I'm not pressured to do so.

So if you wish to get to know me more, THIS is the place to go.  Since I know those that read this page care, I can talk about my feelings and life without the information going into the wrong hands.  This page will not just display funny and artistic posts, but it will display who I am.

Wow, this got really serious all of the sudden.



There.  Problem solved.


2 comments: