Saturday, September 29, 2012

Costume

Okay, question time.  Halloween is coming up, and I have already heard mention of costume parties.  Therefore, I must rise to the occasion, and come up with a costume!

As you all know, I like to dress up as video game, anime, or similar kinds of characters.  I'm a cosplayer of sorts (or at least wish to be one).  Last Halloween I dressed up as my own made up Dragonball-Z Character, Bohan.

It was mainly because I didn't have the time to get a wig or something like that, so I became my own character.

Problem is, I don't know what to dress up as this year!  So I need your help!  What do you think I should dress up as?  Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, whatever character you think I fit the best!   Comment below or tell me in person, whatever works for you!

Note: I am in possession of a 2-Handed Sword and a small wooden Chinese one, in case that gives you any ideas.

2 comments: