Monday, April 8, 2013

Yo!

Hey guys, been awhile hasn't it?  Well, I figured it's time to give an update.

To explain my disappearance, due to many different things (partially my own laziness), I have gotten a little behind in Spanish (most boring subject I've EVER taken...), and my parents want me spending time getting caught up, and to do it without distractions.  So I've been only getting on when I absolutely need to, and should be back on fb and gmail within the next two weeks.

Sorry about the story guys, due to this whole Spanish thing, I really haven't been able to work on anything.  I WILL say that I know exactly what is going to happen next, so once I get an opportunity, I should be able to write it very quickly.

For a positive bit of news, the date for my big summer bash is set!  It will take place on June 27, which is a Thursday.  I don't know the starting time yet (will depend on work schedule), but it will end around 11 PM, for those that are not sleeping over.  The only ones that are sleeping over are ones that both I allow and my parents are okay with.  

As for me personally, I've been doing quite fine.  Despite the whole Spanish issue, I'm feeling much more positive now, and feel like I'm making spiritual progress.  I'm enjoying life quite a bit right now, and Summer's just around the corner too!  Due to my schedule, I've really only been able to play portable stuff during the time I have on the bus, but once Summer comes, I will have plenty of time to get back on the console stuff, buy and play some new games, and give you guys some more cool reviews.  I still think every one of you that could use a 3DS should get one.  I don't care what kind, just get one.  The system's amazing, take it from someone who's gotten a lot of use out of it.

Anyways, gotta go, so have a good week, and I plan on getting back to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. 3DS still equals $150 used and I'm broke.
    That being said I will do my best to get one by the time Pokemon X&Y come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain with the Spanish (I need to start&finish unit II by September :P)

    Now watch as those of us with the emptiest schedules are busy (it'd almost make sense)

    ~ Brandon

    ReplyDelete