Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let the Brawl Begin

NOTE: This is a personal-invite only event, only those that I personally invite can come.  Sorry for those others, I didn't realize that other people I don't know hang around here.  

Alright, time to give some more details, and one of them is this year's theme!  I'm sure this video will make it quite apparent.


Yup, it's Super Smash Bros Brawl this year, and we're gonna have ourselves a tournament!  There are many reasons I chose the theme.  First, almost everyone who comes enjoys this game, some very good at is as well.  Second, is that we haven't done it before, and I like to use different themes than before.  And the third, and most telling reason, is someone who might be coming this year.

I'm sure those of you that were there remember Mike, the brawler who we fought about a year ago over wi-fi, and crushed all of us.  Well, this year, he's hopefully gonna finally show, and he's ready to face all of us once more.  I, for one, am REALLY excited about this.

This year, we're gonna start the tournament in the earlier stages of the event, so that everyone can participate.  The rules are as I believe they always should be: Final Destination, 2-5 stock (not sure yet), no items.  Now, it may actually take place at Colosseum, the similar stage with the pillars at the side, with music I have yet to decide.  We'll see, but that's how it's going to roll.  So I would advise practicing every now and then (I certainly hope to be), and get ready, because it's going to be the best fight yet!

9 comments:

  1. Sure does suck that I don't own SSBB.
    Meh, I'll still do ok I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I have to get my wii fixed in order to get some practice.
    What a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just not practice and wing it like me.

      Delete
  3. Are we required to choose our character ahead of time? Can we switch characters? Will there be pre-play practice time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I forgot that I recently set it so that anyone could comment on these. Sorry, this is a friend-only event, only those that personally know me can participate. I guess I didn't think of the fact that I might have others I don't know reading my random stuff.

      Delete
    2. Wrong email, sorry.

      I'm not invited... :(

      Delete
    3. Dusk Apollo is Brandon's Pony gmail account for Fimfiction related things.

      Delete
  4. I am guessing that you will announce the rules of said tourney on another post? And do you want tourney format A or B?

    ReplyDelete