Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ellie

Okay, so this probably should have been posted a while ago, but I kinda held back because I wasn't sure if the word should be spread yet.  But by now, some of you (okay, MOST of you) have already heard about this "lady", so I guess it's kinda pointless hiding it back by this point.

Yes, I am in love with a girl, but before you start interrogating me about every single thing you possibly can, I'll give as much information as I can right off the bat.  Her name is Ellie (which you PROBABLY figured out from the title), and she about 15 years old.  Yes, she IS a little younger than me, but I don't care, and I doubt any of you do either.



Here's a picture of her I found (okay, stole...), so I don't have to spend three years attempting to describe her.

As for her personality, she is AMAZING similar to me.  We both dislike the winter, both love God, both enjoy reading, both enjoy writing, and much more.  But we're not just similar in what we like, we're similar in personality as well.  Allow me to give you an example.  We generally will have 30 minute to an hour conversations in which ALL we do is have a humble fight.  In other words, we both spend that entire time trying to prove that the other is better than ourselves.  With the exact same stubborn attitude of both sides (it's hilarious, I should post one of them sometime).

We also both apologize too much, we both are shy around those we don't know and can't shut up around those we do, we both can go crazy, we both are imaginative, and the list goes on and on and on.  However, we do have one difference, and this may surprise ALL of you.  Video games.  Yup, you heard me right.  Ellie has only TOUCHED a video game once, let alone played one.

Now before you all freak out and wonder how on earth this is possible, let me explain.  This does not mean she does not LIKE them, it just means she doesn't know much about them.  She has nothing against them, she just hasn't played them.  Which is good for her, because she has the PERFECT video game teacher...ME!  So don't worry, we'll educate her properly, and soon she'll be able to list her favorite Pokemon, what her favorite class is in Fire Emblem, and say whether or not she thinks Sonic is better than Shadow.  Unfortunately, this means she has the right to force me to learn dancing...I'll warn you guys ahead of time so you can quickly move to Canada beforehand.

If you wish to derive your own opinion of her and stalk her, here are her two blogs.  http://followuncertain.wordpress.com/ is her own personal blog, and http://whisperquietly.wordpress.com/ is a duo blog between her and her friend.  So yeah, everyone who actually reads the crap I post, go bookmark her pages or something and give her 1 million fans or something.  Make her feel awesome.  She WILL be coming to my Birthday party on December 14, so if you wanna meet her in person, that's the time to do it.

So yeah, she's absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait for you all to meet her :) .

(P.S. Ellie is not her actual name, but she doesn't want her name on for security reason, which shouldn't be a problem, since most of you know it already XD)

5 comments:

  1. I may be a better teacher at gaming :P
    GOD-KING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps at overall gaming, but Lauren would DESPISE the violent, bloody stuff. So in other words, I would personally be a better teacher for her, since I have more knowledge of the Nintendo side of things, and have similar preferences. For those who don't care about violence like Brea? You'd probably be a better teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello there :) This is all kinds of wonderful nonsense about me :) But, really, in all honesty (and yes, this is to every one else who reads this), this guy here is the much better, and way more awesome one. (And, Brennan, don't argue this....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't always play violent games my young apprentice.
    And you have yet to beat me.
    However, I am also a cruel person too.
    God-King!

    ReplyDelete