Monday, November 26, 2012

Decembah 14

Hey guys, watsup?

Anyways, most of you know what's coming up soon...that's right, the Birthday Bash 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

Now some of you may not exactly know what I'm talking about.  I've mentioned it to most of you, but who knows what creepers could possibly be on here.   Let's start by answering some questions!

What inspired this?

This whole things started many years ago, when one day I decided to make my birthday extra special.  I had always found birthdays to be an event of significant importance.  It's a day spent to celebrate having gone through another year of excitement and fun, and for the possibilities of what could come next.  I have always loved my birthday, and it's always been one of my favorite days of the year.

As I grew older however, something began to occur to me.  I'm having so much fun...why do I have to be the only one?  At the time, I had begun to make more and more friends, and was getting accustomed to hosting sleepovers, hangouts, and such.  I figured, why not invite everyone I possibly could?  So, with my parent's permission, I started something that would eventually become amazing.

The first parties were quite small, involving only about five people at most.  However, as more and more friends were made, I kept inviting more and more.  Eventually, 10 people became the minimum.  Some would just hang out for awhile, some would sleep over, and it became a blast.   And thus, my parties went from small get togethers, to what it is now.

What exactly is this event?

It's a party to some degree.  I say that because the intent is simply to have fun, with no strings attached.  Don't worry, there's no alcohol or drugs or anything...I would never do something like that.  However, as mentioned before, they are filled with nothing but fun.  Generally, there will be multiple different systems for use, from the newest of the new to the oldest of the old.  As long as it's not overly sweary, gory, or such, it's TOTALLY cool.

As for those who aren't way too fond of video games, I have taken noticed to that too.  Conversation is always welcome, and there generally are small fun events that you can participate in if you wish such as snowball fights, nerf gun wars, or small tournaments in certain different games.

There is always plenty of pizza and pop for you guys, and it's all expense free!  That's right, free!  My parents and I cover everything, so it's just take and enjoy!  And don't even TRY to give donations...I will not accept them.  This party is for you guys, and it's built for your maximum enjoyment.

Is There a Mission?

Yes, actually, as weird as this may seem, there is actually a mission with this whole "party" idea.
Fact is, the majority of my friends are outcasts.  Some because of their brilliance, some because of their imaginations, some because of what they like, and even some for just being a good person.  In the world we life in, discrimination is everywhere.  It's very sad and unfortunate, but that is just how life is.

But that is part of what this party is for.  It's not just a group hangout, but a gathering of those that have gone through similar experiences.  It's so that you can play Pokemon without people making fun of you for it, where you can talk with others because they understand your pain, and where you can simply be yourself without any fear.   Trust me, there are quite a few people who come that have gone through more severe things than I have even gone through.  It's sad, but this is one of my ways of helping it.

Also, it's just a place of fun.  No one's gonna tell you what to do, or how to do it.  We do not speak of school, or work, or anything of the sort.  It's a day where you can simply enjoy it without anything holding you back.  No worries, no fears, just fun.  It's something I feel is lacking these days, and it's something I believe to be very important.

Who is it For?

While these events used to be for my birthday, now they are just as much for you as they are for me.  I do my best to make it a day where, as mentioned before, you just simply have fun.  I am always willing to listen to ideas, personal opinions, and will always take any personal dislikes and standards in serious consideration.  While it is my birthday party, I want you guys to have as much fun as I am.

Can I Come?

I would like to say yes to everyone, but unfortunately I am not the only one who is in control here.  I do not own this house, so my parents have a final say in everything.  If you want to come, and have not already been asked, talk to me, and I'll see what I can do.  I will not promise success, but it is possible.

When and Where?

As I mentioned earlier, it's on December 14, and it's at my house.  I will not give the address on here in case there ARE any creepers out there.  The party starts at 5:00 PM, with a few possible exceptions, depending on how you're getting here.  You can leave whenever you want, and if you want you might be able to sleep over...but you'll have to get through my parents first.  

Anyways, it's less than 3 weeks away now, and soon I will be counting down the days on here.  Have a good day!



3 comments:

  1. Thatssssssssssssssssssss a lovely party you're having there. It'd be a shame if anything were to... happen to it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you cannot battle the God-king at brawl, hm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to make it this year for once, rather than being stuck over here doing wi-fi battles.

    ReplyDelete