Friday, November 30, 2012

14 Days again....

Yeah...I kinda miscounted days...so NOW it's 14 Days left.

Anyways, today I am releasing another event for this year, and this has been something that has happened before.   Can you guess what it is?



That's right, Pokemon Tournament 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We've done it before, and it's been great!  This is who I believe will be participating this year

Me
Rine (Katie)
Clayton
Brandon
Aaron
Michaela
Josh

For you guys, here is my list of rules:

1. These battles will ONLY take place in Black or White.  You may play with each other in other pokemon games for fun, but the tournament stays in Black and White.

2. No ubers!  However, there are exceptions to this rule.   Some pokemon are in ubers due to specific movesets and such, and can possibly be allowed.  If you wish to use one, talk to me, and if I find your excuse reasonable enough, I may accept it.

3. No items.  Healing and stat items that is.  Equips are fine, but the item launcher is STRICTLY off limits.  If used AT ALL, the user will have forfeited the match.  I know this may sound strict, but a single item can easily change the tide of battle, so I will not allow them.  Any equipable items are fine though, just no launcher.

4. 6 on 6 only.  The matches will be all be 6 on 6, Singles.

And that's all of the rules for now!  Make sure to prepare, because I want this to be the best tournament yet!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get better at Pokemon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A...heh... heh... about that... it's been about 4 months since I last touched my Pokemon game...but I will try!

    ReplyDelete