Saturday, May 11, 2013

Well...that happened.

Hey guys...you know how I said it would be about a week before I got caught up with Spanish?  Well...I kinda lied, in a non-intentional way, that is.

You see, there was something in this week's schedule that I thought I understood but didn't.  My Spanish teacher sent us two weekly schedules this week instead of the normal one.  It was a reboot of the previous, so I assumed that it was because it had some important words in it (it had a paragraph about how everyone who wasn't caught up needed to get there).

HOWEVER, upon noticing that NO ONE ELSE had done work that I was doing, and further investigation of the note, apparently last weeks and this week's posts were a week ahead of schedule.  Her second message was to apologize for the mistake, and to repost last week's assignments as this week's...in other words, I was farther ahead than I thought.

So, one more hours worth of work, and sure enough, I'm fully caught up.  If I'm correct, that means I get all my facebook privileges back, so get ready people, because Brennan's back in da house!!!

1 comment:

  1. I never noticed you were gone.
    (AKA I've never used Facebook, but good to have you back?)

    ReplyDelete