Tuesday, January 8, 2013

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Well, yesterday, the company of Pokemon made a very important announcement yesterday, and since it was just yesterday, I doubt many of you have heard about it yet.  Therefore, I will post about it for you.


Yup folks, in this October, Generation 6 will be upon us.  Odd for Pokemon to release a new generation so soon, but then again, they did say Generation 5 was gonna be short.  Anyways, while they haven't released too much information, it's already looking pretty interesting.

This will not only be the first Pokemon game on the 3DS, it will be the first Pokemon game of the main series to become a 3D game.  And I must say, after looking through the trailer, it looks pretty promising.  The battle graphics look nice, as well as the Pokemon and main character.  Also, here are the three new starters:

Grass Type



My guess is Normal/Grass type?   Interesting for a grass starter to be a mammal...first time ever I think.

Fire Type


Probably just a Fire type.  Sorry guys, no more Fire/Fighting types.

Water


My guess is Water/Ice, and if he gets good enough stats, he may be something to look forward to. 

Also, they released the Legendaries...and man, I don't think I've EVER seen a deer look so FREAKING EPIC.


Oh yeah, and the other guy looks cool too.


So anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to this...and I REALLY need to get a 3DS...



10 comments:

  1. Wow. First time since gen 1 I have wanted the fire type starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. I want teh fox. .A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saying it now:
    Grass-Ground (Oshamole/Chespin)
    Fire-Dark (Vulrua/Fennekin)
    Water-Psychic (Original/Froakie)

    Obviously getting Fennekin; it looks too much like Eevee/Zorua.
    Why do I never first want the Water-type starter?

    Now comes the second decision: dark phoenix, or Dialga/Sawsbuck hybrid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of Eevee, will they release toxeon(Po), ferreon(St), eevee-eon(No), spireon(Fl), necroeon(Gh), draceon(Dr), tremeon (Gr), puebleon(Ro), ???eon(??), pugileon(Fi), or caterpieon(bu)?

      Delete
  4. As odd as this may sound, I'm probably going for the Water starter, unless it turns out to have terrible stats.
    Personal Starter choices:
    1: Bulbasaur
    2: Totodile
    3: Treecko
    4: Chimchar
    5: Tepig
    6: Froakie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are:
      1.Charmander
      2.Chikorita (mostly because it evolves into my fav. poke Bayleef)
      3.Treecko
      4.Piplup
      5.Snivy
      6.Fennekin

      Delete
    2. 1. Charmander
      2. Cyndaquil
      3. Treeko
      4. None (least worst would be Chimchar)
      5. Snivy
      6. Fennekin

      Not a one Water-type in sight

      Delete
  5. Also, I have knowledge about the game's name. Unlike before, where the names were generally related to a Pokemon, this time it's related to the game itself. Rumor has it that Y and X stand for two of the axises on the 3 dimensional plane, and that eventually they will make a third game named Pokemon Z, thus having Pokemon X, Y, and Z, standing for all three axises on the 3 Dimensional Plane, since this is the first main Pokemon game to be 3D (I do not count Colloseum, or any side games)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a total of nine? dimensions, though...
      I guess we'll just have Xsub1 and X^1 as well.

      (serious reply is not serious)

      Delete