Monday, January 14, 2013

CAD

Today, I will be showing some hilarious comics made my CAD (Ctrl + Alt + Delete).  It's a gaming webcomic that is one of my personal favorites.  Be warned that if you are offended by sexual humor, violence and blood, or swearing, don't check out the rest of the comics.  Honestly, there are some of them in there that I myself don't like.  But there's also some really funny ones too.  Here's my pick of the litter.

Not in front of strangers

This comic gives you a pretty straight forward idea of the comic's main characters.

The pot called

That level of sarcasm from Lucas (dude in black hair) is SO reminiscent of Brandon...in fact, that entire phrase at the end is something I could imagine him saying.

To prove a point
It's almost scary how true this is.
The rainbow goes smoosh
... O.o

Just to see if it would fit

Bwahahahaha....wow...just...wow....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quest

Being a comic writer, I totally understand this.

Just give them your money

Nintendo.  All I'm sayin.

Down to business

If I ever run a business...I need that sign.

Laying the groundwork

This...makes so much sense....

Training

This comic is just funny because of what it is. XD

Americanized

For my obsessed friends.

Monday morning

So this is how one gets out of awkward conversations!

Repressed memories

I believe all of us who have played Ocarina of Time can have sympathy for this man.

The Campaign: Characters
This one's for Clayton XD.




2 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAAH! DOCTOR WHO! Ha ha ha haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawful Chaotic Neutral.
    That aside... the OoT one didn't fully contain it, so here it is:
    Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!
    *random enemy hits you, now falling to your death*
    Look out!

    Also, that Nintendo one... I find it so very true.

    ReplyDelete