Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gettin' Back on the Track

Hey guys, long time no see!

So, as some of you are aware, I am going to once again start back on my Ace Attorney writing series again. I am excited for this as I'm sure some of you are as well, and I'm interested to see where the series is heading this time.

However, before I begin, I have some questions to ask, a survey if you will.  I know many of you are writers with you own styles and opinions, and I would simply like your opinions on the story as a whole.  Here's some questions I would be interested in hearing answers on:



Would you be interested the series being sillier, with jokes and funny and strange characters, more interested in a more serious story overall, or a mix of both?

Is there any characters (you can choose yourself) from the first case that you would like to see returning?

(For those who have played the games) Would you prefer the story to be closely based off of the game's format,would you prefer it to be more like traditional writing, or a mix of both?

Would you like more drawings of the characters?



Those are the main questions I have for now.  If there are any questions you have to ask me or comments, feel free to include them in your response.  Feel free to respond in whatever way you find best, through email or Facebook for those who know me, or just reply to the post on here directly.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. -Mix though make sure the final case is almost entirely serious
    -not the first prosecutor, but definitely Brea's character
    -more like the game rather than traditional writing
    -Some, but remember that the story takes priority over the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Mix
    -Haai
    -Uhhh...
    -*nods* YES YES YES YES YES

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Serious. Just like this response probable should be.
    -Just the prosecutor
    -Neither; it should be a random assortment of words
    -wgiwrgnfhqpeiwrgnjwerpihg


    Now that _that's_ out of the way...

    -Mix
    -Any/all, but especially the prosecutor.
    -idc which, personally.
    -As I know drawing is as much an art as a form of relaxing at some levels, I would say yes. Another "yes" on top of that since I know you will regardless of this poll's response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1-Same to less silly humor.
    2-You know who I want to see.
    3-N/A, as they be portable system games.
    4-As long as none of the posts are non-literature art only, some is ok.
    5-Hail Sithis!

    ReplyDelete